About Our Chapter
The Arizona Chapter of International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU) is a non-profit organization dedicated to mirroring IASIU’s mission of:
- Promoting a coordinated effort within the industry to combat insurance fraud
- Providing education and training opportunities for the insurance investigator / adjuster
- Developing a greater awareness of the insurance fraud problem
- Encouraging high professional standards of conduct among insurance investigators / adjusters
- Supporting legislation that acts as a deterrent to the crime of insurance fraud
The Arizona Chapter of IASIU is a strong chapter with ever growing membership throughout Arizona.
Members of our chapter enjoy benefits such as:
- Quarterly Meetings which include presentations on a variety of industry related topics.
- Free access to the online website, www.aasiu.com.
- Timely Notification of SIU employment opportunities.
- The latest and greatest in training news and opportunities.
- Events that provide Networking Opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a member of the IASIU Arizona Chapter, be sure to visit the Membership? portion of this site. Or if you’d like a personal call from one of our Chapter Board Officers, send us a quick email at: email@example.com or if you’ve made your mind up and want to join now then by all means go right ahead!