- High School Diploma is required, but a College Degree is preferred.
- Five years of criminal specific investigative background and general insurance experience. Specialized training in fraud awareness, special investigations, or law enforcement helpful.
- Good overall claims knowledge and experience in handling all types of first- and third-party claims.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of people.
- Knowledge of claims procedures, vehicles and their values, fraud, and compliance laws in states where we conduct business.
- Above average research skills, ability to gather data and present ideas at a level commensurate with the intended audience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, AS400 system, OnBase Imaging system, Vendor related web sites for assignment of rental cars, salvage, investigative research, and Internet browsing.
- General office skills including typing 30wpm, faxing copying and filing.
- Provide expert assistance to the Claims Department in the investigation of suspect files and to initiate fraud prevention processes.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge in investigation and fraud prevention and comply with all statue and regulations of all government agencies.
- Maintain a high level of quality and accuracy in the investigation process.
- Complete investigations and responsibilities in a timely manner to provide the highest levels of customer service. You will be evaluated on your ability to identify fraud and provide the evidence necessary to deny any fraudulent claims.
- Maintain reporting and organization goals for related investigations and fraud prevention issues. In addition, you will be expected to travel to Franklin, TN Home Office at least once per year to meet with your customers and provide training on areas needed.
- This is a field-based position located around the Phoenix or Flagstaff area in Arizona. All suitable candidates must be located in or move to the Phoenix or Flagstaff area (no relocation assistance provided) or be within a reasonable distance of those areas. Frequent travel to Nevada will also be expected (a company car will be provided).
Hours: Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Occasional overnight travel is required)
For additional information or questions please contact:
SIU Team Leader
Trexis and Trexis One Insurance
PO Box 682388
Franklin, TN 37068